Thursday, July 5, 2007

Nursery

I am 7+ months pregnant and nesting like a maniac. My girlfriend Erin Barnes is a former bedding designer and currently works as an interior decorator. She helped me sew the Marimekko birch tree curtains that my mother in law brought back from Finland. She also designed the baby's quilt. My friend Megan helped me do the rest of the sewing for the baby bedding and helped pick the wall color. The bedding is all organic cotton and the prints on the blanket and bumpers are by designer Amy Butler. The crib is a "Sahara" crib it is made with environmentally friendly and sustainable materials. All materials, glues, stains and finishes are 100% non-toxic.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Hi,

I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could e-mail me?

Brian